- Deacons Ministry: is one of the two ordained offices of the church and serves as the supporting arm of the pastor and the congregation; it serves as assistant to the pastor and supports his vision fully.
- Deaconess Ministry: the Deaconess Ministry serves along side the Deacon’s Ministry in all aspects of its duties
- Trustees Ministry: Responsible for managing all properties of the church
- Finance Ministry: Responsible for managing all finances of the church
Christian Education Ministry: serves as the overall educational arm of the church and directly coordinates the following ministries:
- Church School: Basic Bible teaching ministry of the church that meets every Sunday between 8 am and 11 am services; its goal is to introduce to Christ and draw every age of the church closer to Him.
- Discipleship-Required orientation classes for all new members gear towards introducing Christ and encouraging these new members not to only be a congregational member of the church but strong disciples of Jesus Christ that will be involved in the overall ministry of the church; classes are held every Sunday at 9:30 am and Wed. 7 pm.
- Bible Study: Bible teaching ministry of the church that all members are encouraged to attend weekly; taught by the pastor mostly every Wednesday at 10:30 am and 7:00 pm
- Couples Ministry: Ministry of church gear towards strengthening the relationship of married and engaged couples of the church
- Debutante Ministry: serve as a mentoring ministry for young ladies(ages 12-17) of the church on the things of Christ and social events
- Youth Men of Integrity: serve as a mentoring ministry for young men(ages 12-17)of the church on the things of Christ and social events
Performing Arts Ministry: serves as a teaching ministry that dramatizes the bible though plays or art performance
Women’s Ministry: caters to all women of the church through Christ-centered activities on a weekly or monthly basis; holds Women Ministry Observance every 2nd Sunday in March; the ministry meets every 3rd Saturday monthly at 9:30 am.
Men’s Ministry: caters to all men of the church through Christ-centered activities on a weekly or monthly basis; holds Men’s Ministry Observance every 3rd Sunday in September; the ministry meets every 1st Saturday monthly at 8:00 am.
Mary Jane Hampton Missionary Ministry: Missionary arm of the church that gears towards evangelism and meeting the needs of others locally, nationally and internationally; the ministry meets every 1st Saturday monthly.
Music Ministry: Musical arm of the church gear towards ministering songs during all worship services through the various choirs of the church:
- Mass Choir: the choir rehearses every Tuesday, 7:00 pm
- Inspirational Choir: rehearses every Thursday at 7pm
- Divine Diversity Praise Team: the choir rehearses every Monday, 7:00 pm
- Male Chorus: the male chorus rehearses every Saturday, 1 pm
- Youth & Children Choir: rehearses every 2nd Saturday at 1pm
- Chosen Generation Dance Ministry: rehearses every Sat
Pastor’s Aide Ministry: responsible for catering to the needs of our Pastor and First Lady: the ministry meets every 4th Saturday, monthly
Usher Ministry: responsible at every service to keep guard post at the door, greet and seat every worshipper in a lovely and kind manner
- Senior Ushers: meets 2nd Saturday, monthly at 11am
- Samuel Paige Ushers: meets every 1st Sunday after the 11am service
- Earlene Horton Ushers: meets every 3rd Saturday monthly at 12pm
- Nannie Binford Ushers
- Health Initiative & Nurses’ Ministry: responsible to educate the congregation on all health issues and provides nurses during every worship service; the ministry meets every 4th Saturday, monthly
- Hospitality Ministry: responsible to welcome and make all visitors feel at home during every worship service
- Flower Guild Ministry: Ministry responsible to beautify our edifice throughout the year with the appropriate flowers